thanks Amy

Amy Says:January 9, 2010 3:08 AM
And regarding black shrouds... I hate wearing black--in fact, I practically never wear it. That goes for jilbabs, jackets, scarves, all of it. I have one black abaya that was a gift, I wear it sometimes but only with a very brightly colored scarf. And on the rare occasion I wear a black headscarf (my boss one time thought there was a funeral or holiday or something because I was wearing black one day and he'd never seen me in it before) I usually pair it with fairly bright clothes to balance out.


Wa aleykum aslam Amy:

oh so true, I HATE black. It depresses me. Although it makes me look slimmer, lol. Better start off with a more optimistic color for my blog, it's here to stay for a while, inshallah!

addendum: the only black i would probably wear with delight would have fancy little skulls on it... BUT.... i think there is no such a thing as an Emo- or Grunge muslim, lol! That's quite an oxymoron. But the thought makes me smile :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment